Me is Little Ogre. Me hungry.

Me is lost. Me not from here, but me found someone nice. This nice human will help me to catch tasty humans like you. Me need new recipes !

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The stars and the snakes

"Helping people is good. Sacrifice yourself for the others, and the others will sacrifice themselves for you. Don't think about yourself, only think about the others, and the world will become one, and there will be no more problems."

That's what smelly human said to me yesterday when me was hungry and me was only thinking about eating another fresh human.

Him was right, but me was still hungry. Me always thought about others, because me always wanted to eat others. But me didn't think about sacrifice.

Me decided to sacrifice what humans called "myself".

Me went on a big bridge. It is close to where me and smelly human live. Me heard smelly human talking about people jumping from there. People that wanted to die. People that sacrifice themselves.

Me put my new larges clothes (smelly human said he bought them in a special store for special people like me) to go throught the city full of fresh humans.

It was night and me couldn't see any stars in the sky. They were in the streets, just a few meters from my head. Me like the city for that, so close to the universe.

Me was looking at the ground, me was too hungry to look at the humans in the street. Me remember the human female with almost no clothes. Her said : "It is only $100 to get me." But me didn't have what humans called dollars. Me had something else : Sacrifice.

Me wassitting on the edge of the bridge. Me was looking at the waves in the water under me. Waves that moved like a snake. Me was thinking about jumping in the snake waves. The stars of the bridge were in the water too.

Mix of stars and snake. Wonderful moment of my life. Me couldn't prevent me to cry.

"Me is nothing !" me screamed to the water. "You are full of stars and snakes. Me is only full of blood and flesh. What will me become ! Me is nothing !!"

Suddently, a voice came behing me and me felt a hand on my shoulder : "You are not nothing, you are special, my friend."

Me didn't know what to say. Me was special he said. Me smiled.

-"It was very poetic what you said about the stars and the snakes in the water, him said, with the same smile, do you want to walk with me, so we can talk without danger ?"

-"Me want to sacrifice me. Me want to jump and die. Me want to be magic in the water, with the stars and the snakes."

-"You know, I've almost jumped from this bridge before, one year ago, because I thought I was stupid, but a woman came just in time to rescue me. Since, I've changed and I feel a lot better. It's why, everynight, I walk on this bridge, just in case I can save someone life. And tonight, you're here, crying and ready to jump. Faith wanted me to save you."

-"What is faith ?"

-"Faith control our life. Faith determine who we will meet, everything we will do. It is hard to explain, but there is no need to understand. You just can't know what will happen, everything is planned for you, you don't have to think about it."

-"So me can't decide to die right now ?"

-"Yes, you can, but faith put me in your way to save you."

-"Me don't understand everything. Me so tired with all these words..."

-"Take my hand then, I'll help you to stand up."

Me grabed the hand of the nice human and me pulled him in the water. Me jumped to catch his body. Under the bridge, the meat was cold and wet.

Nobody was watching us, except the stars and the snakes.

And me thought : Sacrifice yourself for the others, and the others will sacrifice themselves for you.

Don't let me alone, me have another story for you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

Nice!
Ps. You can eat indian meat anytime ogre, glad to be of service

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kartik said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Foofa said...

Oh little Ogre you are very nice and I would like to be your friend. Unfortunately I think you would eat me. That would suck

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Ogre, don't go to Westville. The people here taste bad. And no I'm not speaking from expirence.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Skahfee said...

You are one brilliant ogre. That was fantastic.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Confusion Say said...

Yum...

2:01 PM  
Blogger Justin Taffet said...

When will you make a new post! i want to eat some more words!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Ogre is a fictional character created by David Baril, myself, and no, I don't eat humans.

This blog is like a book. For a better experience, start reading the first posts !

Copyrights David Baril 2006