Me is Little Ogre. Me hungry.

Me is lost. Me not from here, but me found someone nice. This nice human will help me to catch tasty humans like you. Me need new recipes !

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The squirrel

Me was outside digging the ground. Me needed to remove human from my belly. This human was in me for one week.

Me found him. Him was lost in the forest. Me was traveling throught the forest before coming at this small house. Me climbed very high in a tree. Him didn't know me was there. But me was smelling sweaty human skin. Mmmmm sweaty human skin. Better for the mouth. Mouth stay wet. Not like dry human skin ! Ark ! Dry skin sticks between the teeth. ME have to remove it with my nails. It is not funny. Trust me.

Me was on a big branch waiting. Human was not very fast.

Me saw a squirrel in the other tree. Squirrel was laughing at me because me have a big belly. My eyes were big and round and red. Me decided to stand up and walk on the branch. Squirrel was closer. Me was ready to jump on the other tree. But...

Me heard the human coming ! Squirrel knew it. Squirrel very intelligent. So squirrel threw its nut on the head of the yummy yummy human. "Me will kill you squirrel ! You destroyed my plan to eat human !" me almost shouted ! Human was looking at us. Him couldn't see. Me lucky that the sun was so colorful this day.

Him looked on the ground and got the nut. Him was hungry. Like me. Hee hee hee ! Thank you intelligent squirrel, me said and jumped.

Me think about it and a nut is so good with sweaty human flesh. Mmmmmm....

Don't hide, me have another story for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Ogre is a fictional character created by David Baril, myself, and no, I don't eat humans.

This blog is like a book. For a better experience, start reading the first posts !

Copyrights David Baril 2006