Me is Little Ogre. Me hungry.

Me is lost. Me not from here, but me found someone nice. This nice human will help me to catch tasty humans like you. Me need new recipes !

Friday, July 28, 2006

The giant sea oyster

Me didn't tell you everything about yesterday. When me was in the garden, almost ready to remove the human meat from my belly, the smelly human saw me and shouted : "You don't poo like that, here ! Come inside I'll show you something."

Me was confused. Me never heard the word Poo. Poo is a strange word. Poo is not beautiful. Me should create a new word. But me don't know how. Me will use poo. Poo is easy.

Me entered the house and followed the smelly human. There was something white in the room. Something round. It looked amusing... and scary ! Smelly human was talking but me was not listening. Me was concentrated. Him opend the thing in two. Me could not believe it ! Me remembered the sea oysters on the beach close to my cave. Me understood. Smelly human was showing me a giant white sea oyster.

Him said me have to sit on it and poo. Him said it will swallow everything.

No, no, no ! You stupid human ! me thought. You think me will listen to your tongue ? You think me will sit on a giant oyster and and lose my two buns ?

Him wanted me dead. Me could feel it. But Little Ogre can smell the bad people. Me couldn't kill him. Because me need him to find fresh humans.

Me had to think fast.

Mother said to me one day : "If you want two things, cut one thing in two."

Me had this idea, to cut the giant sea oyster in two ! Me only had to remove the top part of it, so me could sit and poo. Giant sea oyster couldn't eat my buns !

Me proud of my mother. Her taught me great knowledges.

Don't cry, me have another story for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Ogre is a fictional character created by David Baril, myself, and no, I don't eat humans.

This blog is like a book. For a better experience, start reading the first posts !

Copyrights David Baril 2006