Me is Little Ogre. Me hungry.

Me is lost. Me not from here, but me found someone nice. This nice human will help me to catch tasty humans like you. Me need new recipes !

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Me didn't catch any humans yet.

Me sad. Me didn't catch any humans yet. Me waited and waited. More than 12 hours of waiting. Smelly human with who me live said it was easy to talk to humans on this machine. Me is not patient. Me want to eat humans now.

Where me come from, humans where everywhere. Me only had to go out of my cave and run through the forest. After 1 hour in the forest, me saw small houses with hay on them. Me only had to destroy a house with my fists and to catch a fresh humans.

These humans were smelling better. They were well fed me think. The smelly human, here, is eating strange food. Food him puts in a square machine. Machine that provides heat. It is fast. But not good for the blood and the skin. Me will never use this machine. Me don't want to become smelly like this human.

Me miss my fresh humans. But it is my fault. Me was too greedy. Me eat them all.

Please talk to me, Internet humans. Help me to find fresh humans to cook.

  • Don't run, me have another story for you.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Little Ogre is a fictional character created by David Baril, myself, and no, I don't eat humans.

    This blog is like a book. For a better experience, start reading the first posts !

    Copyrights David Baril 2006